Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here is a card that my niece and I made a few weeks ago. I used paper punches to make the flowers and butterflies. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I love sparkle so I added a few rhinestones in the flower centers. I know it's Fall but this card looks like Spring. My other favorite season.


As you know I am still pretty new to blogging so I will try this new post. I am hoping that my sis will be able to help me next week when she comes up for 3 days. I have a great desire to join the blogging world because it seems like it is great fun. I know that I need to dedicate time to the learning curve. I am really tech challenged so I hope that all of you longtime blogger will bear with me as I muddle through my learning process.



I had 2 family reunions this past weekend. It was so fun to be with family and catch up with their lives. We have a tradition to play games and I give silly prizes so I have some fun pics of my cousins. I will try to post them .

No comments:

Post a Comment