Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm Celebrating Today

Hip Hip Hooray for me today. I am having 2 little celebrations today. First, my oldest son Adam is having his 40th birthday. I can't believe it because I am not that old. Really!!

Second, I just finished my 50th baby quilt since April. Some are pieced and some are panels that have pieced borders. I have a longarm quilting machine and I am trying to learn how to use it. I am getting better at quilting. It has been fun creating 50 different quilts, but I am glad that I have finished them for now. I know that I will make more. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet. My grand kids will get some and I will probably donate some of them.


I hope you enjoy looking at my work. I loved making them. Enjoy and have a great day.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment