Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just a boring day

Don't have anything to add today, but I will have pics tomorrow. I have been working on completeing some of my unfinished projects this year. I have around 50 unfinished dolls so I thought that trying to complete as many of them as I can. I got 2 done today. I will post pics of them. When Kent passed away I lost my desire to finish them. I don't know why, but that is what happened. I am now tired of looking at them so I thought I had better get to work. So many things changed when I lost him it is hard to explain. Since then I have been trying to reinvent myself and boy it is hard. I continue to work on that part of my life. Just try to keep as busy as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your dolls. I have been working on a project all day and just can't figure out what to do on it next. Oh well, sure that something will come to me sooner or later. Most likely later. Yesterday I got a hair cut and had my hair colored, it is kind of a strawberry blonde, need to definetly wear makeup now or I look pretty washed out.

    Time to get something done for dinner. Will talk with you soon. Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete